Our Services may allow you and other users to create, post, store and share, communications, or other content, including, but not limited to, work instruction, standard operating procedures, email, text or SMS messages, photos, videos, software and other materials, and review or message boards (collectively, ” Content”). Except for the license you grant below, you retain all rights in and to your Content, as between you and SmarTECHS. You grant SmarTECHS a nonexclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, fully-paid, and sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, distribute, and display your Content to the recipients or audience designated by you or otherwise in accordance with the settings you specify in the Services. As a part of the Services, we may view, copy, and internally use Content to help us train and improve the Services, including their functionality and effectiveness for you and your campaigns, as well as to assist us in detecting issues. You may not to create, post, store or share any Content that violates these Terms, including our Acceptable Use Policy, or for which you do not have all the rights necessary to grant us the license described above. When using the Services, you may import data, including personally identifiable information, regarding your Contacts (as defined below) (“Contact Data”). We view and use Contact Data only to provide Services to you, at your direction and, as part of the Services, to train, detect issues with our Services, and to ensure their proper functioning. We do not disclose Contact Data to third parties, except as follows:
- We may share Contact Data with our third party service providers to provide our Services or administer the site.
- If any portion ofSmarTECHS is sold, Contact Data may be part of the business assets we transfer. Contact Data also may be disclosed if SmarTECHS is considering or completes the financing, securitization, insuring, sale, assignment or other transfer of all or part of the company.
- We may disclose Contact Data as we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with any judicial or governmental subpoenas, warrants or orders.
- We reserve the right to use, disclose and share your information and Contact Data to investigate, prevent or take action with respect to any potential or actual fraud, illegal activities, circumstances which threaten the physical safety of any person, violations of these Terms of Service or as otherwise required by law.
- We may receive requests directly from individuals, including your Contacts, not to receive emails from our Services. To comply with international data protection laws and to respect their requests, we place those individuals on a communications exclusion list (“Global Exclusion List”) so that they may no longer receive communications from our Services. If a requesting individual is a Contact in your database, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you of such request before placing that Contact on our list.