Responsive Inspection software speeds the hands-free collection of accurate data and multimedia content from industrial workers, auditors, safety and compliance teams, contractors and product users of OEMs.
Customers use Responsive Inspection for scheduled and ad hoc assessments and benchmarking of industrial production processes, equipment and quality.
Should the need arise, auditors in the field can in a glance
- Review guidelines and safety procedures
- Complete their checklists of walk-through items to inspect
- Glance at short-form explainer and how-to videos for performing their assessments
- Reach out to internal or external experts for a second opinion, and
- Share in real time “see what I can see” and “what do make of this” before taking a potentially dangerous action.
Additionally industrial workers can create service tickets and parts orders as well as escalate trouble tickets to remote experts.
Where needed, Responsive Inspection provides real-time performance support — just-in-time learning — and proctored remote testing and certification of apprentices and mature workers.
Inspection system, capability and transformation catalyst
As a mobile system, Responsive Inspection comprises
- Ready-to-install software for your smartphones, tablets, wearable and laptop computers
- Secure cloud infrastructure with a suite of administrative tools and reporting capabilities
- Optional headmounted wearable computers with pre-installed and configured software and performance support content
- Optional accessories and digital tools, including PPE
- Optional transmediated publications, procedures and microlessons, converted or re-authored from legacy content and worker- or expert-generated multimedia content.
- As required technical and business services for the rapid deployment.
As an operational capability, Responsive Inspection empowers continuous micro-scale improvement of safety, Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), compliance and worker upskilling.
This represents the functional integration of people, process, technology and performance support content and the ongoing performance of a formal business case and the interactive display of your return-on-investment in Responsive Inspection.
As a transformational catalyst, Responsive Inspection provides a foundation block of 360-degree traceability and real-time performance analytics.
Accomplishing 360-degree traceability ensures compliance and the systematic reduction of safety incidents, near missions and incomplete/unsafe job cycles.
With 360-degree traceability as the end in mind, working backwards into the business processes, workflows, activities and job cycles provides a blueprint for digital “bottom-up” transformation.
What customers say about Responsive Inspection
A Senior Vice President of Operational Resilience at a global food producer said,
“SmartTECHS Responsive Inspection brings remote inspections, real-time safety monitoring and 10x better documentation of each inspection cycle.
We’re amazed with the volume and quality of the time-stamped user activity and job completion data streams.
These data now drives our continuous improvement of our safety, OEE and workforce efficiency programs.
A practice lead of a global leader in Environmental, Health and Safety advisory and process consulting firm said,
“As a provider of EHS solutions, Covid-19 forced us to speed the digitization of our audit, remediation, and consulting service lines.
Responsive Inspection from SmarTECHS enabled us to re-engage clients with a good enough solution for their immediate needs.
It’s a real gamechanger … and we’ve only scratched the surface of our own digital EHS capabilities.
Schedule a meeting with an expert on and uncover which use-cases for Responsive Inspection can provide a full return-on-investment in three to five months.